Alcohol addiction continues to be a problem across the country, with millions of Americans struggling with their alcohol use. To give men and women a real chance at recovery, alcohol detox before rehab is often a necessary step to detox from alcohol and continue with their addiction recovery safely. Drug and alcohol detox uses medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings and allows patients to concentrate on their recovery.
At Vertava Health Texas, our alcohol detox program in Texas provides compassionate care for men and women taking the first steps in their recovery journey. We offer inpatient and outpatient treatment programs to continue addiction recovery after completing our detoxification rehab in Texas. For more information about alcohol detox before rehab in Texas, contact us online or call 844.311.8395 today to speak to our knowledgeable staff about our effective alcohol detox program in Texas.
Why Enroll in Medically-Supervised Detox in Texas?
Alcohol addiction withdrawal symptoms can be very painful and cause men and women to relapse with a greater risk of overdose and death. An alcohol detox program in Texas greatly reduces these risks and vastly improves patients’ chances of reaching their sober goals.
When you drink to excess, you continuously flood your body with chemicals that induce a massive release of dopamine that gives you that euphoric, intoxicated feeling. The more you drink, the more your body wants. If you do not give your body time to cleanse itself from all toxins, that want becomes a need, and you will experience powerful withdrawal symptoms and cravings. The best way to reduce these symptoms is through effective alcohol detox in Texas.
When you try to detox without help, you can experience severe physical pain that can last for two to five days or longer, depending on the severity of your addiction. At Vertava Health Texas, our alcohol abuse detox in Texas helps patients get through the physical pain while simultaneously reducing their cravings for alcohol.
Benefits of an Alcohol Detox Center in Texas
Medically-supervised detox in Texas is necessary for men and women to safely detox from alcohol addiction and continue with their addiction recovery. Anyone struggling with alcohol addiction and who has tried to quit without help knows how difficult it can be to get through their withdrawal symptoms. The longer someone is addicted to alcohol, the more severe their detox will be.
Some of the benefits of alcohol detox before rehab in Texas at Vertava Health include:
- A safe and welcoming space where you will be made as comfortable as possible while beginning your medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Medical staff will administer your medications and monitor your progress for any adverse reactions. They will adjust your medication as you progress through the program until you are entirely alcohol-free.
- Behavioral therapists will begin working with you to help you better understand addiction and how you can regain control of your thoughts and behaviors.
- You will successfully overcome your withdrawal symptoms without the risk of relapsing.
- You will see improvements in your physical and mental health as you progress through the program.
Find Safe and Effective Alcohol Detox Before Rehab in Texas at Vertava Health
At Vertava Health Texas, our alcohol detox center in Texas gives our patients a real chance at getting through their withdrawal symptoms with minimal risk of relapsing. To help a wide range of people struggling with addiction, we offer several addiction treatment programs to benefit their recovery, such as:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Alumni program
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction and are ready for a positive change, we can help. Find out more about our alcohol detox before rehab in Texas from our Vertava Health team by calling 844.311.8395 or completing our online contact form.