Vertava Health’s treatment for professionals in Texas is dual diagnosis treatment specifically designed to meet the unique needs of licensed professionals who are thirty years old or older. Professionals who might benefit from this type of program include:
- Behavioral health clinicians
- First responders
- Executive-level corporate professionals
If you or someone you care about might benefit from care in our working professionals addiction treatment center in Texas, contact our Vertava Health team today by calling 844.311.8395 or filling out our online form.
Length of Stay in Treatment for Professionals in Texas
While our overarching belief is that addiction requires more than thirty days of treatment to recover. We also believe that every individual is unique and the length of time needed in treatment varies from one person to the next. Variables determining the length of stay would include the severity of addiction, previous attempts at rehab, and any co-occurring disorders. Our treatment for professionals in Texas varies from thirty to ninety days. The initial treatment plan will be developed after a thorough assessment and may be altered as treatment progresses.
Why Choose Vertava Health’s Treatment for Professionals in Texas?
Some of the reasons that our treatment for professionals is effective include:
Treatment Options at Vertava Health Texas
At Vertava Health, we use a holistic approach to addiction treatment that uses a wide range of treatment options to fit the needs of each person in our care. Some of the treatment options available in our treatment for professionals in Texas include:
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – Dialectical behavior therapy is the cornerstone of our group therapy program at Vertava Health Texas. A proven psychotherapy treatment, DBT has been shown in multiple scientific studies to reduce substance use in people with complex mental health issues.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Cognitive-behavioral therapy helps our patients cope with strong cravings and learn to correct faulty, negative thinking, also known as cognitive distortions. CBT is well-established as an effective, research-based intervention for drug and alcohol addiction.
- Motivational interviewing (MI) – Motivational interviewing is a non-confrontational, goal-oriented intervention that helps patients overcome ambivalence to change. This counseling approach invites patients to examine the benefits of change and call on their innate abilities and resources to achieve recovery.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Medication-assisted treatment supports safe and comfortable detoxification during the acute phase of treatment. Our patients report feeling at ease during detox and can progress through their recovery with assistance from medications such as buprenorphine to reduce drug cravings and withdrawal symptoms from strong opiates.
- Mindfulness and stress management practices – Mindfulness and stress management practices include meditation, yoga, and Tai Chi classes five days a week at Vertava Health Texas. Since chronic stress often fuels substance use, you will learn how to incorporate these calming techniques into your daily routine. A growing body of research supports the effectiveness of mindfulness practices for stress management and relapse prevention.
- Family therapy – Family therapy is a hallmark of our program at Vertava Health Texas. We understand that having a strong support network increases the chances of long-term recovery.
Explore Treatment for Professionals in Texas at Vertava Health
The lives of professionals are filled with stress, which leads to addiction and mental health issues. At Vertava Health, our working professionals treatment center in Texas provides the perfect setting for people to take a step away from their busy schedules and find healing in our treatment for professionals. Learn more about treatment for professionals in Texas by contacting our Vertava Health team today at 844.311.8395 or online.